Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Hen Chronicles: Moving to a new home in cyberspace


For more than three years now, ever since my wife Liz and I began keeping chickens on our city lot here in Augusta, Maine, in 2012, I've been posting my thoughts and observations here about our tiny flock, which has ranged in size from two to four hens. These days, we have three: Snow, a Plymouth Rock; and two Rhode Island Reds, Nellie and Hope.

The thing is, there's lots of other stuff on this blog too. Considering the number of chicken-related posts to date (almost 200), and the fact that I still enjoy commenting about "our girls," I've decided to move The Hen Chronicles to its own blog, which can be found at this link. I think this will be a better home that will allow for a greater variety of posts.

If you've enjoyed The Hen Chronicles over the years, thank you for reading my jottings on the subject of backyard chickens. If you're new to our little corner of the chicken-keeping world, I hope you'll take a peak at the new blog to see if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment